If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact us. Knowridge, Pty Ltd. operates a website at Knowridge.com. It is Knowridge Science Report (KSR)’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- Like most website operators, KSR collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. KSR’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how KSR’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, KSR may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. KSR also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our site. KSR only discloses logged-in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrator.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to KSR’s website choose to interact with KSR in ways that require KSR to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that KSR gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, KSR operates a permission-based email communication system, which allows us to collect personal information and send emails to people who want to receive them. In each case, KSR collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with KSR. KSR does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- KSR may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. KSR may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, KSR does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
- KSR discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on KSR’s behalf or to provide services available at KSR’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using KSR’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. KSR will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, KSR discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when KSR believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KSR, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of KSR website and have supplied your email address, KSR may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with KSR and our publications – based on the preferences expressed at email sign-up. KSR takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
- If KSR, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that KSR goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information will be one of the assets that is likely to be transferred to, or acquired by, a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and you consent to KSR’s transferring your user information to any acquirer of KSR and their continuing to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.